Gone are the days when we still have to look for a perfect study corner or working spot that is open 24/7 here in Cagayan de Oro City. Yes, that’s right! The Librewry Café just officially opened its doors to the public this July 18, 2016.
5 young entrepreneurs conceptualized the idea of a library with a twist of a modern café wherein coffee and other brain food are both within your reach. What’s good about their coffee is that aside from providing fuel for our brain cells, they’re also helping out small-scale farmers in Northern Mindanao in promoting homegrown coffee beans that are specially hand-picked and freshly brewed for coffee-lovers to enjoy. Contrary to their caffeinated drinks, hot choco is also available and juices as well.
They also serve a variety of delectable desserts and bringing of own food is okay, but one needs to pay a certain amount of corkage fee.
Here are few of the amenities and services that customers shall enjoy:
- 22 personal working spaces with individual lights and a corkboard (plus points on this one!)
- Outlet is available for charging your gadgets
- There are also table-type working spots, which is best for group works
- Fast and reliable internet connection
- Biometrics for customers upon entrance
- 24/7 service so you can study or work without time constraints
- Security cameras and guard is also available for maximum safekeeping
Seats are on first-come, first-serve basis; so better make a reservation 15 minutes or an hour before you come to the café. An hourly rate of P25.00 applies with a FREE brewed coffee for the first three hours.
Follow their Facebook page for more details and don’t forget to check out their special offers. I heard they’re launching a weekly and monthly promo for customers to avail. *wink!*
They’re located at Casa Azuri Building, Don A Velez St., Cagayan de Oro City. Look for the giant owl that’ll lead you inside the hole-in-a-wall library + café.