Never in a million years did I think the time will come that I have to do my own groceries. I've grown up being so dependent to my parents following them around whenever they head out to buy at the grocery store.
Last July 26, I got invited for a special preview of S&R in Cagayan de Oro City, the second branch that's about to open in Northern Mindanao. S&R is a membership-shopping club patterned after the warehouse membership chains introduced in the United States. S&R supplies an extensive selection of imported and local products in value packed sizes to cater your personal and business needs.
After the press con and site tour, we were given a complimentary membership (yasss!!!) and I feel like I'm already old enough to buy my own groceries so I was definitely happy and excited to fill out the membership form. I got my card in a minute!
Take note that the gold membership would cost you P700.00 only and business membership is for P900.00. Both are renewable annually.
Tip: they'll take your photo on the spot, so be picture-ready haha!
Here are few of the reasons why I love going to S&R:
1. Exclusivity. This is one thing to look forward to while shopping at S&R, because it has a different feel as compared to other grocery stores or supermarkets. I really admire the exclusivity and homey feel of the place. As for my OC self, it's always a pleasing sight to see for items to be properly stacked and organized.
2. Fresh produce. This isn't for me, but for my health-conscious readers out there. Haha! S&R offers fresh quality produce delivered daily from the country's premiere growing regions. Plus, premium grade fruits!
3. Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream. Need I say more? I'm a sucker for ice cream. Ben & Jerry's is probably the best thing that happened to me. LOL. If only I could have this everyday, I would. S&R also offers a variety of imported ice cream which you can't find anywhere else!
4. Imported Chocolates. No need to go abroad or wait for tita's balikbayan box for some out-of-this-world chocolates because they're all within your reach at S&R!
5. S&R's Food Service. Who's up for a house party? They have New York Style Pizza, burgers, hotdogs, baked rolls, clam chowder, salads, fries, and bottomless soda! My family and friends love eating here. We are always game to have pizza for dinner when we're too lazy to look for a restaurant. Are you team Cheese, Pepperoni, Garlic & Shrimp, or Combo?
BONUS: S&R is a perfect spot for OOTD shots. A clean white wall is every Instagrammer's best friend!
If you're a family or an independent adult like me who does monthly grocery shopping, I highly recommend shopping at S&R. You will be able to find an expansive selection of food products and appliances that are not found elsewhere in Cagayan de Oro City. The saying that the best things in life are for free is now busted. The annual membership fee is definitely worth the price!
Catch the grand opening of S&R membership shopping in CDO on July 28, 2016 (Thursday) at 10AM. They're located at Zone 5, Kauswagan Highway.
For more promos and updates, visit the S&R website: http://www.snrshopping.com/ and like their Fb page here.
Photos by me and some were grabbed from S&R